I’ve been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! Thank you so much Terry 1954!! http://terry1954.wordpress.com/ If you haven’t already checked her out, go take a look at Terry’s blog. She speaks from the heart about every day parts of her life, which typically most of us can relate to in one way or another. It is partially because of Terry’s openness in her posts that I have opened up in some of mine.
The “One Lovely Blog Award” Rules
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you (See above).
1. What is your favorite colour? Pink
2. What is your favorite animal? Definitely a dog person! I have a lab (who is actually my husbands dog) and my two girls, my doxies, Daisy and Sassy.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Starbucks white chocolate mocha cappuccino, anytime, anywhere!
5. What is your favorite pattern? My favorite pattern would be the puffiness/fluffiness of clouds in the sky. I love clouds.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? It is better to give than receive, but honestly….GIVE ME!! lol
7. What is your favorite number? This is a tough one for me! I think I would have to say 3. The number 3 is representative of many different things for me. First, the Holy trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; then would be the number in my household, my husband and myself, with the ever presence of God; we have 3 dogs; and my first daughter was born in 83 and my first grandson was born in 2003. Those last two I had not previously thought of. Lotto numbers maybe?? haha…yeah!
8. What is your favorite day of the week? I love Sunday, going to church and worshipping, learning more about my Lord and Saviour, and then coming home to a good lunch and relaxation! Sunday is the day of rest, so enjoy your Sundays!
9. What is your favorite flower? Roses, always! I love gardenias, honeysuckle, sweet olive, anything with a nice sweet smell. Of course being from Texas, I think I would be excommunicated if I did not say the bluebonnet, which I do love by the way! I also love the beauty of dogwood blooms in the spring as well as azaleas. Honestly, pretty much any pretty, blooming flower, I love!
10. What’s your passion? I have several passions. First is my relationship with God, my Lord and Savior; next would be my family, without them, I would be nothing; next would be writing, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, good italian food, and good times with family and friends.
Now, I get to make some nominations for The One Lovely Blogger Award! hmmmm……
1. Ed Christian’s World – Ed always has a good message from God’s word. He is always encouraging and always offering prayer.
2.Post-Its and Sharpies – My dear friend Joani has a beautiful blog but an even more beautiful heart. This young lady loves God and it is very clear to anyone who meets her. She is a tremendous inspiration to me in many ways!
3. Badly Drawn Bible – Now what kind of person would I be if I did not nominate my pastor’s blog?? Honestly, he is such a blessing to all those he comes in contact with, whether in person, or online.
4.ValByDesign – She’s a scrapbooker! ’nuff said!!
I sincerely hope that you will go check these blogs out. All of these people have hearts of gold and it is very evident in their postings. I promise you will receive a blessing and/or inspiration in some way as you read their words.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TERRY FOR THE NOMINATION!!!