I am a scrapbooker. What is one thing that scrapbookers need to be able to create the beautiful pages they love so? PHOTOS!! What do you need to have good photos? A good camera!
Well, I have been using my sons point and shoot Nikon Coolpix camera for the past several years and have been eyeballing a couple of cameras that I thought I wanted. After discussion with the hubby, we decided to wait a bit and let me see which camera just really stuck with me. Kind of a window shopping escapade but without windows!!
After lots of thought and research, waiting for the right time (and hubby’s go-ahead) I finally decided on a camera, and it will be here tomorrow!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD
- Capture 18.2 MP ultra-high definition images
- High speed AF improves focus speed
- Get up close with 30x optical/60x Clear Image zoom
- Full HD 1080/60p with dual record of stills and movies1
- Active 3-Way stabilization improves video stability
- GPS and Compass record shot location & direction
- 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama mode3
- Picture Effect for more expressive photos
- Photo Creativity allows easy photo adjustments
- Capture the decisive moment with up to 10fps